1. Arms and ammunition, except with the written permission of the Commissioner of Police.
2. Cannabis sativa (known as Indian hemp or bhang), cannabis indica, choras, ganja or any preparation or mixture of such goods, except under license from the Chief Medical Officer.
3. Gunpowder, blasting powder, detonators, and high explosives of any description, except imported for the use of Government.
4. Any goods which bear a design, in imitation , of any currency or bank notes or coin in common use in Dominica or elsewhere, except with the permission of the Minister.
5. Kerosene oil and other petroleum with a flash point below 73 degrees Fahrenheit, except with the permission of the Minister.
6. Except as expressly permitted by the Comptroller in writing, spirits and wine, unless- (a) specifically reported as such; and (b) stored or imported in- (i) in a cask containing five gallons or more, (ii) in a demijohn containing one gallon or more, or (iii) in glass or stone bottles properly packed in cases, each case containing one gallon or more
7. Tobacco, cigars, cigarillos or cigarettes , unless specifically reported as such and unless imported by parcel post, in whole and complete packages each containing not less than twenty pounds net weight.
8. Extracts, essences or other concentrations of tobacco or any admixtures of such goods, tobacco stalks stripped from the leaf, whether manufactured or not and tobacco stalks flour , except under such conditions as the Comptroller with the approval of the Minister, may generally or in any particular case permit.
9. Cigarette making appliances, whether machine or paper, except with the permission of the Minister.
10. Goods, the importation of which is restricted by any other enactment, except in accordance with that enactment
1. Narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances except under license of the Chief Medical Office
2. Ginger and dry coconuts except under licence from the Ministry of Agriculture
3. Rare or threatened species of animals or plants and live or dead wildlife or parts, their products and d derivatives except if such goods are accompanied by the appropriate permits issued by the Director of Forestry
4. Goods the exportation of which is regulated by any other enactment , except in accordance with such enactment